Excellent Hostel facilities are available for students of class 1 to 10th , where students are provided with cozy comforts of a home away from home, with all modern amenities.
Clothings (Description & Qty)
- School Uniform (Regular) : 3 Sets.
- White School Pant : 2 Nos.
- House T Shirt (According to House) : 1 Nos.
- Hostel Dress : 6 Nos.
- White Canvas Shoes : 1 Nos.
- Black Leather Shoes : 1 Nos.
- White Socks : 4 Pairs
- Vest, Underwear, Handkerchief : 4 Nos.
- Bath Towel : 2 Nos.
- White Bed Sheet : 3 Nos.
- White Pillow Cover : 3 Nos.
- Mosquito Net : 1 Nos.
- Bag for soiled / dirty clothes (maroon colour) :1 Nos.
- School Ties : 2 Nos.
- School Belts : 2 Nos.
- Pillow : 1 Nos.
- Sleeper : 1 Pairs.
- Steel Trunk : 1 Nos.
Tooth brush, Bathing soap, Toothpaste, Plastic mug, Locks, Plastic bucket, Shoe brush & polish(black/white), Hair oil, Detergent, Black & White shoe laces.
** All clothes must be plainly marked with the name and roll number of the owner.
** A duplicate inventory of the clothes is necessary, one to be pasted inside the lid of the box and the other to be handed over to the Warden. This is essential at the beginning of the session.
- 1. All items of clothing and equipment brought by the boarder shall bear clear marks of personal identification.
- 2. No electronic equipment is allowed.
- 3. Mobile phones and personal vehicles are strictly prohibited in the Boarding House.
- 4. No Student shall be offsite at any time without the Warden prior knowledge and permission.
- 5. Boarder must be signed in and signed out on each vacation by an authorized person. Any variance from his routine should be cleared with the Warden in advance.
- 6. Keeping of medicine and tonic will only be allowed with the prior approval of the doctor and the Warden.
- 7. No Student is allow to keep cash.
- 8. No Student is permitted to exchange goods, or lend and borrow money.
- 9. Students must report the Warden concerned at the time of leaving and returning to the Hostel.
- 10. Language of unacceptable nature, i.e. vulgar, offensive abuse and coarse slang will not be tolerated.
- 11. Uniform must be ready the previous evening.
- 12. Random room inspection will be carried out regularly by the Warden.
- 13. Boarders should not sleep anywhere other than in their own rooms.
- 14. No visitors will be entertained in the bedroom of the Students. Only parents/Local guardian may be allowed to visit/enter at the time of admission or reporting back after term break.
- 15. During School hours boarders will not permitted to enter the Hostel without a permit slip from the School administration.
- 16. Boarders are required to maintain cleanliness in their rooms.